Sign For It Information
Amazon PIN-less Debit Transaction Info
Amazon has recently changed their payment process which allows debit card payments to be processed as PIN-less debit transactions. Although the transaction will be processed like a debit transaction with a PIN (Personal Identification Number), the PIN won’t be required to be entered. When using your card as a signature-based transaction, you enjoy the same protections as when entering your PIN. Due to lower processing costs of signature-based transactions, this allows IMCU to continue to provide great rates and lower fees.
In addition, if you have selected a cause-related giveback debit card, only signature-based transactions benefit your selected charity. Remember to SIGN FOR IT to support your cause.
How to Opt Out of Amazons PIN-less Debit Card Transactions:
- Sign in to Your Amazon Account
- Select “Payment Methods” and then “Manage Payment Options”
- Select the Arrow Next to the Payment Method you are Changing
- Select “Edit”
- Uncheck the box next to “Processed as a debit card” and select “Save”
Please contact us at 800.556.9268 or 317.248.8556 with any questions!
Sign For It!
Why Sign For It?
When you use your card as a signature-based transaction, you will enjoy the same protections as when entering your PIN! Due to the lower processing costs of signature-based transactions, this allows IMCU to continue to provide great rates and lower fees. PLUS - you can earn entries into a weekly drawing for $100!
How Do I Sign For It?
At the point of sale, remember to let the cashier know you want to SIGN FOR IT! Sometimes this requires an extra step, but if you tell the cashier that you'd like to sign for it, they can walk you through it. Most of the time, you can hit the ENTER button to skip through the PIN option to get to the signature. If the question presents "Is this a debit transaction?", select NO.
Official Rules – “SIG BASED TRANSACTION SWEEPSTAKES” March 1 through June 30, 2017.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Indiana Members Credit Union (IMCU) “SIG BASED TRANSACTION SWEEPSTAKES” is offered and open only to IMCU members in good standing with a debit card, are age of eighteen (18) as of March 1, 2017, and have been identified and invited to participate (“Entrants”). One entry per signature based transaction made during the Sweepstakes Period. Account must be in good standing. When a signature based transaction is made, entrant is automatically entered into Sweepstakes. Entrant agrees to Sweepstakes rules (the "Official Rules") in order to participate. No fee is required for entry. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Employees, directors, contractors, vendors, marketing and promotion agencies, family members or individuals living in the same household as employees of Indiana Members Credit Union (“Sponsor”) are not eligible to participate.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes Period begins on March 1, 2017, at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET), and ends on June 30, 2017, at 11:59 pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period").
3. HOW TO ACCESS AND ENTER: All IMCU members in good standing that were initially identified and invited to participate in the SIG BASED TRANSACTION SWEEPSTAKES and who are over the age of eighteen (18) as of March 1, 2017 will be automatically entered for each time they use their debit card as a signature based transaction during the Sweepstakes Period.
4. DRAWING/ODDS: One (1) Winner will be chosen each week. Odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries in that week. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a Winner, the Sponsor’s decision will be final.
5. PRIZES: One (1) Winner per week will receive a $100.00 IMCU gift card. There will be a total of 18 gift cards distributed throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Each prize is valued at $100.00. Only one prize will be awarded to any member. Limit one prize per Winner throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
Winners will be publicly announced via an email from IMCU to those invited to enter the Sweepstakes once per week. All Winners will be required to sign a Release and affidavit of eligibility.
Winners will be required to respond (as directed) within forty-eight (48) hours of an attempted notification and must certify eligibility prior to being awarded the prize. Failure to respond to the notification within this timeframe and/or certify eligibility may result in forfeiture of the prize. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners with the above procedure after which the prize in question may go un-awarded if it remains unclaimed.
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged, mutilated, returned, "bounced back" emails or misdirected mail, or unsafe arrival of a prize.
If the prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, or if Winner is found to be ineligible or not to be in compliance with these Official Rules, Winner may be disqualified and an alternate Winner will be selected.
All expenses not specifically described online or herein are the Winner's sole responsibilities.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering in the Sweepstakes, unless you opt out, you authorize IMCU to use, without further notification to you, review or approval by you, your name if you become a Winner, to publicize the Sweepstakes and inform other Entrants of your winning.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole determination, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods and persons using any such methods will be disqualified. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email or IP addresses may be blocked. The accumulation of entries generated through robotic, automatic, macro, or like methods is also strictly prohibited. Sponsor's determination of whether a user is accumulating entries generated through automated means is in Sponsor's sole discretion.
Entries that contain offensive, harassing, threatening, abusive language or that violate the intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person are invalid and inadmissible.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information.
If, for any reason, Sponsor is unable to run this Sweepstakes as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be emailed to the Entrants.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, OR ITS MEMBERS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, ITS ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL ASSOCIATED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO,THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
8. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this on test including the determinations of winners, which cannot be resolved amicably, shall be resolved on an individual basis only, without resort to any form of class action. Either party may bring an individual action in a court of competent jurisdiction located in Marion County, Indiana. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant(s) and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Indiana, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and all proceedings shall take place exclusively in Marion County, Indiana. Each party to an action pursuant to this Section 8 shall be responsible for that party’s costs of litigation to include but not be limited to attorney fees incurred by that party.
9. LIST OF WINNERS. To obtain a list of the names of the Winners, mail a request, including a stamped, self-addressed envelope, to SIG BASED TRANSACTION SWEEPSTAKES, P.O. Box 47769 Indianapolis, Indiana 46247.