Health Savings Account
This account is specifically designed for members with a High Deductible Health Plan, who are interested in saving for health care expenses with no annual fee, no account opening fee or maintenance fees. Contributions you make to your HSA are tax deductible, and your earnings are tax-deferred and may be tax-free if used to pay for qualified health care expenses1. There is no “use it or lose it” provision, so you have the ability to carry over any funds not used throughout the year.
- $0 Initial Deposit & Minimum Balance
- No Monthly Fee
- Dividends Earned - Dividends are compounded monthly & credited on the last day every month. Click here for current dividend rates.
- FREE IMCU Health Savings Debit Card
- FREE Online Banking
- Online Check Imaging Available
- Email & Text Alerts2
- Surcharge-Free Access to all IMCU & Alliance One ATMs Nationwide
- FREE eStatements