Business Checking with Dividends Account
This account is for accounts with medium to high level of activity, with higher balances. It is offered as an alternative to sweep accounts. Credit Unions are able to pay dividends on business checking accounts, eliminating the need to transfer to and from a Money Market Account.
- $12 monthly maintenance fee (pays dividends monthly that may offset the maintenance fee)
- No minimum balance
- Earns interest at Tier 3 and Tier 4 Money Market rates (based on balances)
- FREE Instant Issue Debit Card
- Overdraft Protection Options1 - Transfer from savings/money market or overdraft line of credit2
- FREE Online Banking
- Online Check Imaging Available
- Email & Text Alerts3
- FREE Access to all IMCU & Alliance One ATMs
- FREE eStatements
All checking accounts require a membership savings account.
1Interest or fees may be charged when used
2Application required and subject to credit approval.
3Standard text messaging rates apply.