NetTeller supports the current and prior major releases of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome. When a new version is announced as Release to Web (RTW), support will cease on the third oldest major version.
Exception: IE8 will be supported on a “best effort” basis until further notice. IE8 users encountering issues who can upgrade their browser, should do so to improve the functionality and service access.
Please note that utilizing older browsers may result in disabled functionality or limited access to services.
Supported Browsers- Current and Prior Major Release
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – IE
- Safari, Apple/Mac Users Only
- Google Chrome
Browser usage is reviewed monthly. Additional browsers will be added if usage meets or exceeds 5% of total login activity.
Beta Versions are not supported. When new versions of browsers are announced as ready to Release to Web (RTW) by the provider, they will become a supported version.
The following types of tools and/or access are not recommended and may impact experience:
- Accessing account via an embedded browser such as:
- Personal or Commercial Financial Management Software (Quick Books, etc.)
- Browser bars within AOL, Yahoo, Google, etc.
- Internet Portal access within gaming systems such as Xbox